Experienced RNs and Medical Assistants: Visit Us During Drop-in Thursdays
Madison, Wisconsin - UW Health Human Resources-Recruitment is hosting career events on four consecutive Thursdays in April and May to introduce registered nurses and medical assistants to the remarkable career opportunities at UW Health.
Nurses and medical assistants will have the opportunity to talk with UW Health representatives about nursing jobs at:
- University Hospital
- American Family Children’s Hospital
- UW Health at The American Center
- UW Health clinics throughout Wisconsin
Who are the drop-in events for?
Our career drop-ins are for registered nurses who have at least one year of current BSN or ADN RN experience, and for medical assistants who have completed an accredited medical assistant program.
How do I register for a drop-in?
RSVP to Kellsey Wegner at firstname.lastname@example.org, or just stop by any of the drop-ins.
- Dates: Thursdays, April 20 and 27 and May 4 and 11
- Location: UW Health Administrative Service Building lobby, 301 S. Westfield Dr., Madison
- Time: 1-4pm
Date Published: 03/30/2017