Experienced RNs and Advanced Practice Providers: Visit Us During Drop-in Thursdays
Madison, Wisconsin - UW Health Human Resources-Recruitment is hosting monthly career events on Thursdays in August, September and October to introduce registered nurses and Advanced Practice Providers to the remarkable career opportunities at UW Health.
Nurses and Advanced Practice Providers will have the opportunity to talk with UW Health representatives about jobs at:
- University Hospital
- American Family Children’s Hospital
- UW Health at The American Center
- UW Health clinics throughout Wisconsin
Who are the drop-in events for?
If you have at least 10 months of current BSN or ADN RN experience, or you are an Advanced Practice Provider, attend a Drop-in Thursday event to learn about remarkable opportunities at UW Health.
How do I register for a drop-in?
RSVP to Trisca Parrell at email@example.com, or just stop by any of the drop-ins.
- Dates: Thursdays, August 15, September 12, October 10
- Location: UW Health Administrative Service Building lobby, 301 S. Westfield Dr., Madison
- Time: 1-4pm
Date Published: 07/22/2019