How to Print from MyChart
There may be times when you need to print your child’s immunization record for a summer camp or your own information for a new employer. Or maybe you want to print an After-Visit Summary from your most recent appointment.
Below are some options to help you print specific information from your MyChart account.
- On your personal computer: Select and hold the Ctrl key and the P key at the same time. Then release both keys. A print menu will open.
- On your Apple computer (e.g., MacBook), select and hold the Command key and the P key at the same time. Then release both keys. A print menu will open.
Using Your Mouse
- Select the right click button, select Print. A print menu will open.
From Your Browser
- Internet Explorer: Select File in the upper left corner of the screen, and then select Print.
- Chrome: Select the three stacked dots the upper right corner of the screen, and then select Print.
- For other browsers, look for the menu usually in the upper corner of the screen (this is sometimes indicated by three short lines). Under the menu, you should find a “Print” option.