Management and Education Services for Healthcare (MESH) FAQ
Management and Education Services for Healthcare (MESH) is a patient- and family-centered acuity classification and staffing system designed to identify what makes each patient's care unique.
Where is the data housed?
- All data is securely stored on virtualized SQL servers at UW Health in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Using industry-standard security requirements.
How secure is the data?
- We have an "A" security rating from Qualsys security systems.
Who performs scheduled system updates and how they communicated?
- All updates are performed by UW Health IT specialists. Routine scheduled updates are communicated by email and postings on the log in screen of the system.
- Emergent updates are communicated by telephone and email.
What are the IT requirements?
- VPN connectivity between your organization and UW Health
- Windows 10 and Internet Explorer 11 are the preferred operating system and browser for MESH
Who do we contact if we have trouble logging in to the service?
- UW Health has a 24/7 help desk trained to field technical issues, with on-call staff available at all times.
Who do I contact if I have questions navigating the system?
- The MESH team is able to answer questions and provide training to assist users with navigating the system.
- Phone calls and webinars are complimentary for all users.