Do You Need Help?
- Have you ever felt you should cut down on your drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever felt annoyed by other people's reaction to your drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever felt guilty about your drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever had an "eye-opener," drank or used a drug in the morning, to steady your nerves or feel better?
- Have you ever been bothered by feelings or experiences that you've thought you might want to talk to someone about?
- Have feelings of sadness, anxiety or nervousness been bothering you?
- Have you been having problems sleeping, concentrating or enjoying activities you used to like?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, think about giving the Behavioral Health and Recovery Clinic a call. We can help determine whether you or a loved one has an alcohol, drug or mental health problem. Call (608) 278-8200.