UW Health's Med Flight program reaffirms its mission of offering comprehensive, quality health care and strengthens its role as a regional resource.
Both UW Hospital and Clinics and American Family Children's Hospital have been certified by the American College of Surgeons as Level I Trauma Centers, one of two organizations in the state to be rated as such.
Our critical care service works with physicians, hospitals and emergency services to make available life-saving critical care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Med Flight In the News
- Med Flight Expands to Portage
- "It's One of Those Calls You Never Forget" - First Responders Welcome Home Boy After Farm Accident (Channel3000.com)
- Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems Site Visit
- Air Medical Association Honors UW Health Med Flight Physician
- American Family Children's Hospital Re-verified as Level I Pediatric Trauma Center
- Life-Saving Med Flight Ride Leads to Nursing Career