UW Health's Med Flight program reaffirms its mission of offering comprehensive, quality health care and strengthens its role as a regional resource.
Both UW Hospital and Clinics and American Family Children's Hospital have been certified by the American College of Surgeons as Level One Trauma Centers, one of two organizations in the state to be rated as such. Our critical care service works with physicians, hospitals and emergency services to make available life-saving critical care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems Site Visit: November 27-28, 2017
- Air Medical Association Honors UW Health Med Flight Physician
- American Family Children's Hospital Re-verified as Level I Pediatric Trauma Center
- Med Flight Begins Service in Southwestern Wisconsin
- UW Health Med Flight Expands to Southwestern Wisconsin
- Life-saving Med Flight Ride Leads to Nursing Career