Critical Care Transport Manager
Frank Erdman, MBA
Chief Transport Nurse
Sarah Larson, RN
Mike Steuerwald, MD, FACEP
Medical Transport Outreach Coordinator
Arranging Emergency Transport
UW Health's Med Flight program reaffirms its mission of offering comprehensive, quality health care and strengthens its role as a regional resource.
Both UW Hospital and Clinics and American Family Children's Hospital have been certified by the American College of Surgeons as Level I Trauma Centers, one of two organizations in the state to be rated as such.
Our critical care service works with physicians, hospitals and emergency services to make available life-saving critical care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Med Flight In the News
- Med Flight Expands to Portage
- "It's One of Those Calls You Never Forget" - First Responders Welcome Home Boy After Farm Accident (Channel3000.com)
- Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems Site Visit: November 27-28, 2017
- Air Medical Association Honors UW Health Med Flight Physician
- American Family Children's Hospital Re-verified as Level I Pediatric Trauma Center
- Life-Saving Med Flight Ride Leads to Nursing Career