Q. What is BB cream and what are the benefits?
A. The newest buzz in makeup is something called a BB cream. What is it and what are the benefits?
BB cream tends to stand for "blemish balm" or "beauty balm." These are one-step products that can conceal and correct skin texture and tone, while also protecting with
It can be worn alone as a tinted moisturizer or as your regular foundation, and under powder, depending on the desired amount of coverage.
Introducing... Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream
(Retail Price: $48.00)
- Contains a broad spectrum
- Available in 6 shades
- Grapefruit extract minimizes the appearance of pores and wrinkles and may help in fading uneven pigmentation
- Apple Extract is a skin-smoothing antioxidant that exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin
- Bitter Orange Extract naturally perfumes and conditions the skin
- Aloe Leaf soothes and calms skin
- Iron Oxides are natural earth minerals that provide color without the use of FD&C dyes
- Titanium Dioxide gives excellent anti-inflammatory mineral UV protection
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested
How to Apply
- Apply 4 dots on your hand and use your fingertips to apply one to each cheek, forehead and center of face. Blend out as applying to each area of the face. The warmth of fingertips gives the smoothest application.
- May also be applied with a flocked sponge or blending brush
- May be used under eyes as a concealer
October 2012 Discount: 25% Off Jane Iredale Makeup
Throughout October 2012 at UW Health Transformations Jeune Skin Care, get 25% off Jane Iredale mineral cosmetics. To browse our line of skin care products and cosmetics, stop by UW Health Transformations at 2349 Deming Way in Middleton, Wisconsin. We're open Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, and Wednesdays until 7pm.