Donor Egg Program: Want to Become an Egg Donor?
UW Health specialists in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility with Generations Fertility Care offer the latest technology and compassionate, personalized care to assist couples who wish to become parents.
General Donor Qualifications
- You are a female
- You are between the ages of 21-31
- You are a nonsmoker and have not used recreational drugs within the past three months
- You have a healthy weight allowed for your height according to the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. Check here
- You have some formal education beyond a high school diploma or GED
- You do not have a family history of substance abuse
- You do not have a family history of ovarian or breast cancer
- You do not have a family history of mental illness, such as manic depressive or bipolar disorder
- You do not take anti-depression medications, or your prescribing physician has determined that you can stop taking them to do a donor cycle
- You are currently on Depo birth control, have not had a shot within the last six months, and do want to stop taking the shots to do a donor cycle
- You have not had a tattoo or body piercing in the last 12 months
- You have never tested positive for AIDS or HIV
If you meet all of the above qualifications and are interested in becoming an egg donor, please fill out the form below and our third party coordinator will be in contact with you within two to three business days. You also will receive a letter in the mail with further instructions within five to seven business days.
Please do not submit urgent questions about your medical care through this website. If you are experiencing a life- or limb-threatening emergency, call 911. If your need is urgent, call your clinic for assistance.
* required fields