Celebrating 50 Years of Courage: UW Transplant Program Anniversary
Transplant Program Anniversary Events
July 29-30, 2016
@uwhealth.org (preferred) or (608) 890-9485
The UW Health Transplant Program considers this milestone in our program's history the perfect time to celebrate the meeting of Hope and Gratitude.
We welcomed all who are Hope and Gratitude and are part of our transplant family - patients, families, donor family members, living donors, volunteers, transplant and organ/tissue donation professionals, physicians and clinicians, registered organ donors and community partners - to join us for a weekend of anniversary celebrations.
- 50 Years of Hope Gala: July 29
- Hope, Meet Gratitude Reunion: July 30
- NKFW Capital City 5K Run/Walk for Organ, Tissue and Eye Donation: July 30
- Browse photos from the weekend
Journey of the Heart
Carol Wright was running out of time to get a life-saving heart transplant. Brooke Dawkins' decision years earlier to become an organ donor saved Carol's life. Watch the journey of a heart.
We hand-selected and designed special clothing items in honor of the 50th Anniversary - some items can be ordered with customized embroidery.
- Hope, meet Gratitude event t-shirt
- Pack-and-go half-zip wind breaker
- Full-zip sports performance jacket
|Hope, meet Gratitude event t-shirt||Full-zip sports performance jacket|
|Quarter-zip pullover||Pack-and-go half-zip windbreaker|