Chartwell Midwest Wisconsin Employment Opportunities
Chartwell Midwest Wisconsin prides itself on hiring only the highest-quality clinicians and staff. We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling, great benefits, a casual dress environment and the ability to work with an outstanding team.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Chartwell Midwest Wisconsin
Attn: Human Resources
2241 Pinehurst Drive
Middleton, WI 53562
Patient Account Representative (PAR)
Chartwell Wisconsin is currently hiring for a full-time Healthcare Billing and Collections Representative. This individual will be responsible for billing and collections activities including processing insurance claims, performing collections calls, following up on aging accounts and other reimbursement activities.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Two years reimbursement and/or insurance experience, as well as experience with infusion, home health or DME, is preferred. Effective communication and basic computer skills are essential. Candidates must be organized and have the ability to work within a team setting in a fast-paced environment.
We are a growing healthcare organization that offers competitive benefits and a casual work environment.
Infusion Pharmacy Technician (full-time)
Position Summary: Assists the Pharmacy Operations Supervisor and pharmacists in the performance of technical and clerical duties involved in the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy, as allowed by law and/or regulation.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year experience as a pharmacy technician with training/experience in alternate site/home health pharmacy practice and the preparation of sterile products preferred. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Understands and adheres to all applicable state, local and federal laws and/or regulations; company policies and procedures; and external accreditation/review standards.
- Assures compliance to all sterile product area quality control policies and procedures and professional standards (ASHP and USP)
- Ensures compounding is completed in a timely manner to facilitate patient deliveries.
- Assists the pharmacists with the compounding of intravenous solutions according to the principles of strict aseptic technique.
- Assists in achieving cost-effectiveness in all areas (including pharmacy inventory control).
- Checks for expired/unusable products and disposes of them properly.
- Assists in the timely preparation of all compounding documentation (including prescription labels, compounding reports, etc.).
- Ensures the clean room suites and related equipment are cleaned and maintained per organizational policy and procedure.
- Puts up stock in an orderly and efficient manner.
- Performs patient deliveries on call when required.
- Performs and records various quality control activities such as temperature and pressures. Reports all values outside of acceptable ranges to the pharmacy operations supervisor immediately.