Wisconsin Transcatheter Valve Symposium
Join colleagues from around the region to learn about the opportunities and challenges surrounding transcatheter aortic valve replacement and mitral valve repair including information regarding patient evaluation, management guidelines, imaging, surgical techniques, devices, and long term results.
Regional, national and international leaders in valvular heart disease will lead interactive sessions with lectures, challenging case presentations and a pre-recorded live case.
Register for the Valve Symposium
- Online registration
- By phone: Call 608-262-1397 to register with your credit card.
- For mail-in/FAX options, refer to the brochure registration form (pdf)
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Explain the indications and contra-indications for transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) and mitral valve repair.
- Discuss major complications that can arise with TAVR and transcatheter mitral valve repair
Cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, internists, intensivists, anesthesiologists, radiologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, surgical and cath-lab technicians, perfusionists and other allied health personnel who treat and evaluate patients with structural cardiovascular diseases.
- Robert Bonow, MD, MS, Goldberg Distinguished Professor of Cardiology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine; Editor-in-Chief, JAMA Cardiology
- Eberhard Grube, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Cardiology and Angiology, University Hospital Bonn, Germany
- Date: Friday, September 16, 2016, 6:30am-5pm
- Location: Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center, Madison
- Parking: Onsite parking available. Learn more about parking and transportation.
- Accommodations: Reserve hotel rooms at the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace for $199 per night plus tax with the booking code CARDIO. You can also reserve rooms by phone at 877-510-7465. Rates and availability are guaranteed until August 19, 2016.
- $295 for physicians (MD/DO)
- $195 for residents, fellows, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and others
- $99 for UW Health/VA physicians (MD/DO)
- $59 for UW Health/VA, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- $25 for UW Health/VA residents, fellows, nurses, other healthcare employees and students