Good-Health AttitudeSkip to the navigation
Good health requires a positive attitude. It's up to you to decide to make the most of things when you are faced with health challenges. This attitude-a good-health mind-set-doesn't just happen. It takes work, every day.
The following tips will help you enjoy a "good-health attitude":footnote 1
- Focus on your abilities instead of your disabilities.
- Focus on your strengths instead of your weaknesses.
- Break down activities into small tasks that you can manage.
- Incorporate fitness and nutrition into your daily routines.
- Develop methods to minimize and manage stress.
- Balance rest with activity.
- Develop a support system of family, friends, and health professionals.
Health Tools help you make wise health decisions or take action to improve your health.
Primary Medical Reviewer Kathleen Romito, MD - Family Medicine
Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine
Specialist Medical Reviewer Christine R. Maldonado, PhD - Behavioral Health
Current as ofOctober 10, 2017
Current as of: October 10, 2017
To learn more about Healthwise, visit Healthwise.org.
© 1995-2018 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.