Admissions and Transfers
Call Mother-Baby Care at (866) 678-7636.
- Transfer a neonate to one of our NICUs in Madison, Wisconsin
Level 3 NICU: UnityPoint Health - Meriter
Level 4 NICU: UW Health's American Family Children's Hospital
- Consult with UW Health neonatologist, maternal-fetal medicine specialist or pediatric cardiologist (i.e., to arrange a fetal echocardiogram)
- Coordinate transfer of an expectant mother for prenatal or delivery care at UnityPoint Health - Meriter
All Other Pediatric and Adult Patients
Call the UW Health Access Center at (608) 263-6796 or (800) 472-0111.
- Transfer patients to University Hospital (inpatient or outpatient care)
- Arrange emergency transportation
- Obtain rapid consultations with specialty staff
To refer unscheduled patients who need hospitalization to a UW Health physician who practices at UnityPoint Health - Meriter Hospital, call the UnityPoint Health - Meriter Access Center at (608) 417-5755 or (866) 680-0111.