Transplant Specialty Residency: Meet Our Resident
The PGY2 Solid Organ Transplant Residency program provides the resident with a broad educational experience in solid organ transplantation according to ASHP PGY2 residency training standards.
Meet Our Resident: Anthony Hennes
- PGY1: UW Health.
- Pharmacy School: University of Wisconsin.
- Residency Project: Pharmacist Driven CMV Stewardship in Solid Organ Transplant Patients.
- Career Interests: Solid organ transplant, surgical services, education.
- Hobbies: Frisbee, basketball, cooking, Game of Thrones, gardening, photography.
- Why UW? It's quite simple: UW Health can, and will, provide me the experiences that I need to become the pharmacist I want to be. The opportunities at this institution are astounding and, somehow, the people are even better. I am lucky to be a part of the exceptional patient care team here at UW Health and I look forward to growing together.
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com