Transplant Specialty Residency: Meet Our Resident
The PGY2 Solid Organ Transplant Residency program provides the resident with a broad educational experience in solid organ transplantation according to ASHP PGY2 residency training standards.
Meet Our Resident: Cassandra Votruba
- PGY1: UW Health
- Pharmacy School: University of Arizona
- Residency Project: Hyperaldosteronism Screening and Treatment in Kidney Transplant Recipients
- Career Interests: Split clinical/faculty position at a large academic medical center specializing in transplant
- Hobbies: Photography, cooking/baking, cycling and I'm currently teaching myself how to play the cello
- Why UW? Hands down the people; it's a very strong and well-established program that is great for building your foundation as a professional, but it's the people that truly make this program and department what it is.
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org