Sports Physical Therapy Residency Stipends, Benefits and Fees
The Sports Physical Therapy Residency at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics is a full-time, 14-month program.
Stipends and Benefits
The Sports Physical Therapist resident will receive
- An annual stipend, paid on a bi-weekly basis.
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including basic dental and vision.
- Employee Reimbursement Account: Pre-tax deductions made for reimbursement of approved medical and dependent care expenses.
- Additional benefits include life insurance, tax-sheltered annuity and deferred compensation.
- Paid leave time to include 10 personal days (which includes vacation, continuing education and sick time) as well as nine holidays.
- Full access to the University of Wisconsin recreation, education and cultural facilities.
A program fee of $2,000 will be required after being accepted into the program. This fee is used to fund a portion of the administrative expenses of the program and credentialing costs and is not used for the application for employment process. It is due no later than the first day of the program.
For more information please contact the Recruitment Center at (608) 263-6500 or email@example.com