Sports Physical Therapy Residency Application Materials
The Sports Physical Therapy Residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics is a full-time, 14-month program.
Most residency programs are now part of the RF-PTCAS, an online application system that allows a candidate to apply to multiple programs with one application. Included in this are essay questions, letters of recommendation, and information from your resume / CV.
- Applicant information: http://www.abptrfe.org/RFPTCAS/ApplicantWebsite/
- More information: http://www.abptrfe.org
- The application period will open approximately October 1.
- The application deadline is December 1.
- Interviews will occur in February.
- The expected offering date is March 1.
- The expected program start date is on or about July 1.