PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
PGY1 Pharmacy Residency (pdf)
Residents who successfully complete the UW Health PGY1 Pharmacy Residency will be able to provide integrated pharmaceutical care at a patient-specific level as well as a patient population level across the continuum. This residency will provide residents with opportunities to conceptualize, integrate, and transform accumulated experiences and knowledge into skill, competence and confidence in providing safe, efficient and cost-effective patient care.
Residency Showcase: Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2018 at 8am
Come meet us at the ASHP Midyear 2019 Residency Showcase from 8-11am. More details about the Residency Showcase
Residents will acquire a philosophy of practice that includes:
- Pharmacists' responsibility and accountability for pursuing optimal drug-therapy outcomes and medication safety in the provision of patient care
- Education and training of other health professionals and students
- A program of self-learning and continuing professional development
- A commitment to the profession and their community
- An appreciation for scholarly activity
Education and training in the fundamentals of contemporary pharmacy practice will serve as a foundation for further training in specialized residencies or specialty practice positions.
2018-2019 PGY1 Pharmacy Residents