Pharmacy Medication Systems and Operations Residency: Meet Our Resident
Our Pharmacy Medication Systems and Operations Residency offers extensive training within a progressive and cutting-edge medication management system. Operational-based leaning experiences span across our tertiary care academic medical center, pediatric hospital, cancer center, community hospital and a pharmacy enterprise building.
Meet Our Resident: Sharon Trang
- Pharmacy School: University of Washington
- Residency Project: Incorporating Barcode Scanning/Electronic Documentation into Non-Sterile Compounding and Repackaging Workflows
- Career Interests: Medication safety (particularly during transitions of care), informatics, drug information and medical writing
- Hobbies: Reading, exploring new restaurants and stand-up comedy
- Why UW? I was first attracted to UW because of the unique Medication Systems and Operations Residency program here. This residency program integrates all my interests and challenges me in multiple ways. Then when I learned about the practice-changing innovations that UW pharmacy has led and the ownership the department has over all parts of the medication-use process, I knew this is the place I want to be.
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com