Pediatric Pharmacy Residency: Meet Our Resident
The PGY2 Pediatric Pharmacy Residency is designed to provide advanced training in the area of pediatric pharmacy and foster the development of the clinical skills and knowledge base necessary to provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care to pediatric patients.
Morgan Wynes, PharmD
- PGY1: University Hospitals Portage Medical Center
- Pharmacy School: University of Rhode Island
- Residency Project: Development and Implementation of Pediatric Pain, Agitation and Delirium Guideline and HL tools
- Career Interests: Pediatric Clinical Specialist and Professor at a college of pharmacy
- Hobbies: Travelling, hiking, cooking, exercising, yoga, watching/playing baseball, watching pro/college football and college basketball
- Why UW? Relationships between members of the pharmacy team and other healthcare professionals and teaching/precepting opportunities at the school of pharmacy.
- Contact E-mail: MWynes@uwhealth.org