Pediatric Pharmacy Residency: Meet Our Resident
The PGY2 Pediatric Pharmacy Residency is designed to provide advanced training in the area of pediatric pharmacy and foster the development of the clinical skills and knowledge base necessary to provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care to pediatric patients.
Meet Our Resident: Jodie Ritchie
- PGY1: UW Health
- Pharmacy School: University of Wisconsin
- Residency Project: Implementation of a Pharmacist within a Pediatric Complex Care Clinic
- Career Interests: General pediatrics, neonatal medicine, nutrition support
- Hobbies: Wisconsin sports, college basketball, spending time with family and friends
- Why UW? During my PGY1 at UW Health, I developed a passion for transitions of care and continuity of care in the ambulatory setting. The ambulatory care world has been exponentially expanding, offering the opportunity to implement new pharmacy services in unexplored areas of practice at UW Health. This been a great institution to develop and refine my clinical and leadership skills. And, of course, the community among the co-residents is phenomenal!
- Contact E-mail: JRitchie@uwhealth.org