Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Residency: Meet Our Resident
The resident in the UW Health Infectious Diseases Residency serves as an integral member of the multidisciplinary infectious diseases team.
Jefferson Cua, PharmD
- PGY1: University of Michigan Medicine
- Pharmacy School: University of California-San Francisco
- Residency Project: Antifungal Stewardship
- Career Interests: Antimicrobial stewardship, immunocompromised patients and opportunistic infections, underserved patient populations
- Hobbies: Hiking, photography, traveling
- Why UW? The specialty care services UW Health provides to various immunocompromised patient populations coupled with robust antimicrobial stewardship makes this residency program ripe with learning opportunities. The long-lasting impact of residency projects also speaks to the caliber of research and value of residents at UW Health.
- Contact email: JCua@uwhealth.org