Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Residency: Meet Our Resident
The resident in the UW Health Infectious Diseases Residency will serve as an integral member of the multidisciplinary infectious diseases team.
Meet Our Resident: Patrick Kinn
- PGY1: University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Pharmacy School: University of Iowa
- Residency Project: Evaluation of benefit and potential implementation of a standardized antimicrobial timeout process
- Career Interests: Antimicrobial Stewardship, Public Health, Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms, Pharmacoeconomics, Project Management
- Hobbies: Soccer, biking, running, Hoosier basketball
- Why UW? The pharmacy program at UW is renowned for advancing practice opportunities. I came to Madison to learn from the best and enjoy a great city.
- Contact email: PKinn@uwhealth.org