Critical Care Specialty Residency: Meet Our Resident
The resident in UW Health's Critical Care Specialty Residency will participate as a member of the critical care team in a tertiary care/Level One Trauma Center.
Meet Our Resident: Jared Mills
- PGY1: UW Health
- Pharmacy School: University of Wisconsin
- Residency Project: Non-antibiotic dosing of medications in continuous renal replacement therapy
- Career Interests: Critical care and education
- Hobbies: Hiking, dancing, volleyball, Frisbee, soccer, cooking, board games, spending time with friends and family
- Why UW? UW Health has a very progressive approach to pharmacy practice that allows pharmacists to be engaged in every aspect of patient care from hospital admission to discharge and beyond. They are an academic medical center with a lot of brilliant pharmacy preceptors who are dedicated to teaching and making sure you get the most out of your experience. The most important part of why UW is the sense of a pharmacy family with your co-residents.
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org