Critical Care Specialty Residency: Meet Our Resident
The resident in UW Health's Critical Care Specialty Residency will participate as a member of the critical care team in a tertiary care/Level I Trauma Center.
Meet Our Resident: Lauren Brownell, PharmD, PGY-2, Critical Care
- Pharmacy School: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Residency Project: Implementation of ICU best practices across a health system
- Career Interests: Critical care, emergency medicine
- Hobbies: Running, cooking, and backpacking
- Why UW? UW has been my home since I started working here as a pharmacy technician during my first year of pharmacy school. The pharmacists and physicians I have worked with over the years have shaped me into the pharmacist I am today. I love the high level of care our pharmacists provide to patients daily, all while maintaining an atmosphere that truly feels like family.
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com