Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency: Resident Activities
- Team-related projects while on clinical rotation
- A longitudinal research project which should be publishable upon completion.
- Educational presentations and inservices on clinical rotations
- Group presentations with other UW pharmacy practice/administrative residents
- Leadership of journal club presentations
- Major projects will be presented at the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and Great Lakes Pharmacy Resident Conference. Residents may also present at the Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin Educational Conference or applicable interprofessional meetings.
- Clinical instructor status at the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy
- Assist in precepting of fourth-year students and pharmacy practice residents on clinical rotations at the health system
- Didactic lecturing at the School of Pharmacy
- Optional Teaching Certificate Program for residents at area hospitals
- Support to attend one national peer meeting (ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting, ACCP, APhA Annual Meeting)
- Great Lakes Pharmacy Residents Conference
- Support to attend other related meeting in Wisconsin