Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency: Meet Our Resident
The University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency program will provide training focused on the care of patients within primary care clinics, specialty care areas and transitional sites of care.
Meet Our Resident: Becca Lauscher
- PGY1: UW Health
- Pharmacy School: University of Wisconsin
- Residency Project: Development and implementation of a privileging and peer review process for a pharmacist hypertension service
- Career Interests: Primary care (diabetes, cardiovascular health), transitions of care, mental health
- Hobbies: Local wine and brewery events, volleyball, reading, Badger sporting events (On, Wisconsin!)
- Why UW? Aside from my fantastic co-residents, the PGY2 ambulatory care residency provides me with the opportunity to practice in several different clinics with different practice models and to be an integral part of multidisciplinary projects across the organization. This, along with my experiences gained during PGY1 at UW Health, will prepare me to practice in a variety of settings across the continuum of care.
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com