Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency: Meet Our Resident
The UW Health Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency program will provide training focused on the care of patients within primary care clinics, specialty care areas and transitional sites of care.
Amy Stewart, PharmD
- PGY1: Wake Forest
- Pharmacy School: University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Residency Project: Development and implementation of medication preference list management processes for primary care
- Career Interests: Ambulatory care/li>
- Hobbies: Running, baking, singing
- Why UW? UW Health is innovative and progressive and offers a wide variety of clinics and experts to foster my growth as an ambulatory care pharmacist. Also, the people here are awesome.
- Contact E-mail: AStewart3@uwhealth.org