Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency: Meet Our Resident
The UW Health Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency program will provide training focused on the care of patients within primary care clinics, specialty care areas and transitional sites of care.
Meet Our Resident: Jennifer Fever, PharmD
- PGY1: Auburn University Pharmacy Health Services
- Pharmacy School: University of Pittsburgh
- Residency Project: Multicenter evaluation of outpatient antibiotic prescribing for urinary tract infections (partnership with Michigan)
- Career Interests: Ambulatory care and academia
- Hobbies: Kayaking, country music festivals, traveling and spending time with family and friends
- Why UW? Everyone at UW is not only friendly and welcoming, but they truly have a passion for pharmacy practice. The environment is extremely supportive for learning and personal growth, which helped to make the program an easy choice. I am also able to complete a variety of rotation experiences and have the ability to mold my residency year to my interests, which was important to me. Lastly, having a lot of great residents to explore Madison with adds so much fun to the busy year.
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org