The program serves as the formal process for promotion and advancement to develop and recognize clinical expertise.
- Clinical Case Presentation (Applies to clinician and advanced clinician)
- Clinical Narrative (Applies to all Practice Levels)
- Interview (Applies to Clinician, Advanced Clinician, and Expert Clinician)
- Chart Review (Applies to Advanced Clinician and Expert Clinician)
- Portfolio (Applies to Advanced Clinician and Expert Clinician)
- Case Report (Applies to Expert Clinician only)
- Self Reflection (Applies to all Practice Levels) (Refer to the Glossary of Terms)