Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Graduation Requirements
Phone: (608) 263-8338
Upon successful completion of the program, graduating students receive a certificate from UW Hospitals and Clinics School of Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Students receive a diploma from their affiliate college/university and are also eligible to walk in the graduation ceremony on their respective campus.
In addition, graduates are granted eligibility to write the certification examinations given by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
Requirements for graduation are as follows:
- Complete all didactic courses with a letter grade of "C" or better.
- Complete all clinical competencies with a letter grade of "C" or better.
- Complete all clinical rotations with a grade of "C" or better.
- Complete all clinical courses with a letter grade of "C" or better.
- All tuition and fees are paid in full.
- All library materials are returned.
- All missed time must be made up.