Spring Time Cooking Ideas
As Farmers' Markets burst with fresh greens and vegetables this spring, making healthy food choices and cooking healthy meals gets easier and is a great way to take charge of your own heart health, as well as your family's.
Whether you take advantage of the produce at the market by making our roasted asparagus, or forgo the salt and oils of store bought potato chips by making your own kale chips, there are many ways to bring fresh, healthy choices to your table.
Make it a point to add more fresh greens and vegetables to your meals and snacks this spring – see how good it tastes and how good you’ll feel.
Spring Recipe Ideas
- Kale Crisps
- Roasted Asparagus
- Steamed Vegetables with Lemon Dressing
- Stir-fry Veggies
- Warm Quinoa with Vegetable Stir-fry
- Barley Risotto with Spinach
- Asparagus, Chicken, Walnut Wild Rice Salad
- White Bean Soup with Fresh Spinach
- Savory Lentil Soup
- Sweet Maple, Fruit and Nut Salad
- Kale Salad with Variations
- Rhubarb Bread with Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- Strawberry Dessert Soup