Frozen Fruit Cups
This recipe makes a cool and refreshing treat for kids and adults alike. Have your kids help you make them!
- One package (10 oz.) frozen strawberries
- One (six oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- One (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- One (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Three bananas, diced
- Thaw fruits and juice concentrate. Combine all fruits and juices, do not drain the fruits. Spoon mixture into small paper cups and freeze. Eat the cups with a spoon or insert a wooden stick before freezing to eat them like a fruit popsicle. Makes about 15 pops.
Total Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Sodium: 2 mg
Carbohydrate: 18 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 13 g
Protein: 1 g