Cranberry Walnut Wheat Bread
- 2 cups 80 degree water
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 3 tablespoons swerve brown sugar supplement
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup ground flax
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 1 cup choppedwalnut pieces
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 1 cup reduced sugar dried cranberries
Add the liquid ingredients first to the bread machine then the dry.
- Use a spatula and fold and knead the ingredients together. Dough should be firm and tacky.
- Set the bread machine for a 2 lb loaf medium crust color and whole wheat loaf.
- Check after ½ an hour for dough proofing.
Servings: 32 slices