Pediatric Neuro-oncology Clinic
1675 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
| (800) 323-8942
Do you have access to UW Health MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, interactive patient portal where you can view portions of your medical record such as lab results, send messages, and more.
Request a MyChart account now
About Our Clinic
The Pediatric Neuro/Oncology Clinic meets the challenges and needs of children with benign and malignant brain and spinal cord tumors. Our clinic takes a multidisciplinary approach and provides comprehensive and compassionate care to patients. Patients are seen by a team of specialists, each focusing on a specific aspect of the patient’s care.
- Multidisciplinary evaluation and treatment of pediatric malignant and benign brain and spinal cord tumors
- Evaluation of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT) scans
- Physical examination and assessment by pediatric specialists in neurology, oncology, endocrinology, rehabilitation, ophthalmology, radiation therapy and neurosurgery
- Pediatric sedation clinic available to patients for scans
- Pediatric social work and psychology support
Raheel Ahmed, MD, PhD
Kristin A. Bradley, MD
Kristin T. Casey, NP
Hrissanthi (Chris) Ikonomidou, MD, PhD
Bermans J. Iskandar, MD
Cassandra M. Lovato, NP
Kyle Hyatt McLean, NP
Paige L. Mission, PhD
Neha J. Patel, MD
Diane M. Puccetti, MD
James A. Stadler III, MD
Melissa A. Villegas, MD