Pediatric Neuro-oncology Clinic
1675 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
| (800) 323-8942
Do you have access to UW Health MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, interactive patient portal where you can view portions of your medical record such as lab results, send messages, and more.
Request a MyChart account now
About Our Clinic
The Pediatric Neuro/Oncology Clinic meets the challenges and needs of children with benign and malignant brain and spinal cord tumors. Our clinic takes a multidisciplinary approach and provides comprehensive and compassionate care to patients. Patients are seen by a team of specialists, each focusing on a specific aspect of the patient’s care.
- Multidisciplinary evaluation and treatment of pediatric malignant and benign brain and spinal cord tumors
- Evaluation of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT) scans
- Physical examination and assessment by pediatric specialists in neurology, oncology, endocrinology, rehabilitation, ophthalmology, radiation therapy and neurosurgery
- Pediatric sedation clinic available to patients for scans
- Pediatric social work and psychology support
Raheel Ahmed, MD, PhD
Kristin A. Bradley, MD
Kristin T. Casey, APNP
Hrissanthi (Chris) Ikonomidou, MD, PhD
Bermans J. Iskandar, MD
Alanna M. Kessler-Jones, PsyD
Cassandra M. Lovato, NP
Kyle Hyatt McLean, NP
Neha J. Patel, MD
Diane M. Puccetti, MD