Resources for Patients
- Facial Clinimetric Evaluation (FaCE) Scale Worksheet (pdf)
- Facial Nerve Paralysis Questionnaire (pdf)
- Nasal Obstructive Symptoms Evaluation (NOSE) Scale (pdf)
- Synkinesis Assessment Questionnaire Worksheet (pdf)
- Authorization for Use of Image (pdf)
Preparing for Your Visit
- Housing and Accommodations
- Patient Registration and Check-in
- Parking and Valet Parking
- Directions to the Facial Nerve Clinic, once at the hospital
- Services for Persons with Disabilities
- Wisconsin Medical Assistance Transportation
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Upon your arrival, you will typically begin your visit by meeting with our department photographer for photos. These will be used to track your progress.
Next, you will meet with your Facial Nerve care team (physician, nurse, physical therapist) to review your current treatment plan, discuss any progress or setbacks, and develop a list of possible next steps. These may include additional physical therapy, at-home exercises, or future surgeries.
Our goal is to provide you with a plan of care tailored for your individual needs, which will help you live your healthiest and more fulfilled life.