Holiday Incentive Programs a Huge Success in 2015
The 2015 holiday incentive programs - Holiday Holdout with a Heart for fitness center members and Tally the Times for class participants - were again a huge success!
Here are some statistics from this year:
- 368 fitness center members participated in HHH
- 281 fitness center members earned/won the 1 free month membership extension
- $10,619.42 was donated (a new program record)
- 1,321.8 lbs of food was donated
These add up to be:
- 32,875 meals provided to Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin!
We are so proud of our dedicated and generous participants here! Sure, 281 fitness center members won a free month membership extension. But everyone who made their own personal fitness a priority this busy season is a winner. And, most importantly, our participants provided over 32,000 meals to the hungry right here in Dane County!