Join nationally renowned physicians and researchers at UW Carbone Cancer Center for a day of learning about recent advancements in multiple myeloma cancer research and treatments.
Schedule of Events
- 9-11am: Physician and researcher presentations
- 11am-1pm: Lab tours and lunch with UW Carbone doctors
Lunch will be provided and include sandwiches, snacks and beverages.
Some of the presenters for the event include:
- Natalie Callander, M.D. – “Clinical Trials – What’s in it for me?”
- Erin Constanzo, PhD
- Peiman Hematti, M.D. – “Personalized cancer vaccine production for multiple myeloma”
- Fotis Asimakopoulos, MB, BChir PhD. – “Mobilizing the immune system to fight myeloma”
- Shigeki Miyamoto, PhD
- Alan Rapraeger, PhD
- Christopher D’Angelo, M.D. – “Myeloma and the microbiome”
- Catherine Leith MB B Chir – “MRD Testing for myeloma”