Join the UW Carbone Cancer Center on the first Saturday in Lung Cancer Awareness Month to offer information, offer insight and most importantly, offer hope.
- Hear more from UW Carbone’s team focused on advancing lung cancer treatment and research
- Engage with Chris Draft who is changing the face of lung cancer
- Meet other lung cancer survivors and their caregivers
- Learn more about resources – both locally and regionally designed to help
Registration is free and includes lunch. Free parking available.
Schedule of the Day
- 9:15am: Check-in
- 9:45am: Welcome
- 10am: You Are Not Alone: Meeting Your Lung Cancer Team
- 10:30am: Living with Lung Cancer: Self-Care and Stress Management
- 11am: Break
- 11:15am: On the Horizon for Lung Cancer Treatments and Research
- Noon: Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- 12:30pm: Lunch
- 1:30pm: Changing the Face of Lung Cancer. Special presentation by Chris Draft, former NFL linebacker, who lost his wife to lung cancer in 2011.
- 2:30pm: Break
- 2:45pm: Why Create Awareness for Lung Cancer Treatment and Research
- 3pm: Ask Your Questions During Our Interactive Panel
Register for Inspiring Hope