"Thriving in a New World"
A two-day Virtual Transformation Summit, Sept. 18 and 19.
- Includes keynotes with local and national speakers, fitness sessions, music and a SisterCircle closing each day.
- Attend, share this information with your friends and family or sponsor an economically disadvantaged woman or girl to attend.
- UW Health is a proud sponsor of this event.
- UW Health Obstetrics and Gynecology and the UW Carbone Cancer Center will host virtual exhibition booths. The UW Carbone Cancer Center will highlight information about cancer basics, prevention, screening and other related topics.
UW Health representation
- BadgerCare outreach, HIV/AIDS Comprehensive Care Program, HR recruitment.
- Adrian Jones, community health improvement manager, Population Health, is a featured speaker.