Ketogenic Diet Recipes: Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- ½ cup strawberries, washed and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. powdered erythritol or 10-15 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- Place strawberries in a bowl and mash with the back of a fork, until smooth. Add the erythritol/stevia and vanilla extract and stir to mix.
- Place the cream cheese and butter into a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer. Mix in the strawberry mixture until combined. Spoon into 12 small muffin molds and place in the freezer for about 2 hours.
Makes 12 (1 gm carb/bomb) or 24 (0.5 gm/ bomb)