Ketogenic Diet Recipes: Rosemary-Onion Dinner Rolls
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 cup + 2 TBS flax meal (use golden flax for lightest roll)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ + 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1 ¼ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tsp crushed, dried rosemary
- 3 egg whites
- 1 large egg
- ¾ - 1 cup water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease loaf or muffin pan.
- Beat the 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, ¼ cup olive oil and ½ cup water in a large mixing bowl.
- Measure all dry ingredients on top of the egg mixture and stir/mix well.
- Gradually add more water, if needed, until batter is smooth and soft enough to be spooned into the pan.
- Smooth out tops, if desired, as dough doesn’t rise during baking.
- Baked for about 20 minutes (30-40 for a single loaf of bread). Cool slightly before attempting to remove from pan.
Makes 12 rolls or 1 loaf (12 slices)
Nutrition Facts: 2.0 gm carbohydrate per roll/slice