Ketogenic Diet Recipes: Pumpkin Pie
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree (100% pure pumpkin)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Sugar-free sweetener equivalent to ¼ cup regular sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, beat pumpkin and cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, pumpkin pie spice, heavy cream and sweetener.
- Pour into greased ramekins or custard cups. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Best served warm.
Makes 8 servings
Nutrition Facts: 3 gm carbohydrate per serving