Ketogenic Diet Recipes: Pulled Pork Rangoons
Pulled Pork Rangoons
- 6 slices Muenster cheese
- 2 oz. softened cream cheese
- 3 oz. pulled pork
- 2 Tbsp. sugar free barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Line cheese slices on the parchment paper, about an inch apart. Bake 3 minutes, until melted.
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a spatula to combine cream cheese, pulled pork and barbeque sauce. Place about a tablespoon of pulled pork mixture in the center of each slice of melted cheese. Working quickly, fold opposite corners of the cheese into the center and pinch together like a wonton.
Net carbs: 0.8 grams