Emergency Medicine Programs
May 2008 Med Flight Helicopter Crash
In memory of Dr. Darren Bean, flight nurse Mark Coyne and pilot Steve Lipperer:
This rare designation was given by the ACS in 2007 after a rigorous examination process, making UW Hospital and Clinics the only hospital in the state to be ACS-verified in all 3 areas.
- Burn Center
- Emergency Department
- Emergency Education Center (EEC)
- Emergency Response Teams: C.H.E.T.A.
- Emergency Response Teams: Med Flight
- Level One Heart Attack Program
- Level One Trauma Center
- Trauma and Life Support Center (TLC)