Mark Lucarelli, MD, specializes in oculofacial surgery (oculoplastics), including medically necessary eyelid surgery, cosmetic eyelid, midface and brow surgery, thryoid eye disease, repair of skin cancer defects and trauma, tear duct surgery, orbital surgery, fillers and Botox, and other cosmetic facial procedures.
Dr. Lucarelli is fellowship-trained and is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr. Lucarelli also serves as program director for an ASOPRS-sponsored fellowship in Ophthalmic Facial Plastic Surgery and is considered a national leader in his field.
- U.S. News and World Report's Top Ophthalmologists (designated top 1 percent in specialty nationwide), first listing in 2011
- America's Top Doctors (Castle Connolly), since 2011
- Best Doctors in America, since 2011
- Vitals.com Patient's Choice Award, five-year honoree, 2015 (awarded to one percent of U.S. physicians)
- Vitals.com Compassionate Doctor Award, five-year honoree, 2015
- America's Top Ophthalmologists, since 2002
- Madison Magazine's Dane County Top Doctors (numerous listings since 2002)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery's Founder's Award for co-author of best scholarly manuscript published in the American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery, 2003 and 2005
- ASOPRS 2010 Lester Jones Surgical Anatomy Award for outstanding contributions to the field of ophthalmic facial plastic surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology Senior Achievement Award