Pain Management Programs
- Pain Management Clinic: Expert staff helps people to manage chronic pain and headache.
- Interventional Pain Program: The Interventional Pain Program at UW Hospital and Clinics employs state-of-the-art injection and surgical techniques to target and reduce pain.
- Rehabilitation: Our skilled physical and occupational therapists are experienced at assessing and treating people with chronic pain.
- Health Psychology: Our health psychologists teach new skills and techniques to help you achieve a better quality of life both during and after treatment.
- Hospital Pain Care: In addition to its outpatient pain program, UW Health's pain management specialists offer help with pain to inpatients in a variety of ways.
- Diagnostic Testing: UW Health's pain specialists design and implement special tests to help determine a diagnosis and treatment plan for patients in the pain management program.
- Cancer Pain Program: Our team focuses on reducing acute or chronic pain in cancer patients.