Chartwell Health Resources (CHR) contracts with the following managed care organizations for medical management and care coordination of home health, home infusion, and respiratory therapy/durable medical equipment (RT/DME) services:
Our team coordinates care through a region-wide system of providers credentialed by CHR. This allows us to offer patients the best choice for safe care in their community. Chartwell Health Resources is not a Medicare provider.
Chartwell Health Resources Services
- Benefit verification
- Patient needs assessment and care set-up
- Authorization of services
- Provider contracting and credentialing
Chartwell Health Resources is passionate about driving solutions. We collaborate closely with our provider system to help patients get better – and stay better – at home.
Chartwell Health Resources (CHR) contracts with the following insurances companies to coordinate all of the varieties of home care:
If you are a patient, family member or caregiver and have any questions, please call us at 1-800-730-8555 or (608) 831-8555.
Chartwell Health Resources contracts with the following insurances companies to coordinate all of the varieties of home care:
How do I request authorizations?
- Complete the Prior Authorization Request Form (pdf)
- Regular business hours: Providers should submit prior authorization requests by fax to (608) 664-6193. Staff is available Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm, and can be reached by phone at (800) 730-8555 or (608) 831-8555.
- After-hours: Providers are required to obtain authorizations for urgent/emergent requests occurring after-hours and on weekends and holidays within two business days following the date of service. Chartwell Health Resources has designated on-call benefit coordinators to provide members and providers 24/7 access for emergent/urgent after-hours and/or weekend and holiday services.
Join our provider system
- Join our provider system by filling out this form.