Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
1345 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
Fax: (608) 203-2250
East Branch Location
5249 East Terrace Drive
Madison, WI 53704
UnityPoint at Home
On July 1, 2020, UW Health Care Direct and UnityPoint at Home joined their Home Medical Equipment services. This follows a consolidation of Home Health Agencies earlier this year.
Communication to the affected patients was inadvertently delayed which resulted in many people not getting the notification until June 30. This caused a great deal of confusion and concern for which both organizations regret. Please accept our sincere apologies.
In an effort to provide more information and move forward, UW Health Care Direct wants to relay the following message:
- UnityPoint at Home (UPaH) employees transitioned to UW Health Care Direct on July 1, 2020. The newly consolidated UW Health Care Direct HME team would be pleased to continue to provide care to former UPaH patients.
- UPaH patients that do not wish to transition to UW Health Care Direct are able to make that choice.
For more information about how you can receive services from UW Health Care Direct, or have any other questions, please contact Care Direct at (608) 203-2273 and ask for a member of the HME Transition Team.
Face-to-face patient visits are postponed at this time at our two locations:
- 1345 Deming Way, Middleton
- 5249 East Terrace Drive, Madison (UW East Clinic)
Home care visits will remain unchanged at this time.
Please reach out to your Care Direct team with questions.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we work to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
Since 1985, UW Health Care Direct Home Medical Equipment has provided respiratory support and a variety of home medical equipment and supplies for people in their homes.
Our staff will show you how to set up and use your equipment and how to deal with related issues.
We accept referrals directly from patients, clinics, hospitals and nursing homes throughout southern Wisconsin. Our service area is within a 50-mile radius of Madison.
Home Medical Equipment and Supplies services include:
- Oxygen (stationary and portable)
- Sleep disorder equipment and supplies
- All new patients must be registered before obtaining supplies through our program. Reordering Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) supplies – Please use our automated supply process by accessing via the method you have subscribed for or contact us at (608) 504-4017 to change your option:
- Order on-line: myresupply.com/uwhomesupplies
- Call the automated system: 1-855-904-0215
- Home ventilators and other respiratory equipment
- Home beds and patient lifts
- Mobility equipment (wheelchairs, walkers, canes, crutches, etc.)
- Home medical supplies
- Professional home ventilator certification program
- 24-hour, 7-day-a-week service for essential equipment
Hours of Service
- Respiratory therapy and home technicians are available 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Retail and Home medical equipment showroom open 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- 24/7 On-call services available for questions and provision of essential equipment