UW Health Clinic Appointment Registration and Check-In
- Save you time when you arrive for your visit
- Ensure that your personal information is gathered as privately as possible
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to check in. If you are pre-registered, we will only confirm your name and date of birth. If you have not been pre-registered, you will be asked to confirm your demographic and insurance information.
Copayments, if required by insurance, will be collected when you arrive and may be made by cash, check, VISA or MasterCard (credit or debit).
Patient Photo Identification
Starting summer 2016, UW Health will be taking patient photographs of patients at all our hospital, emergency departments and clinic locations. The photo will be safely stored in your file to identify you on your next visit.
Please be sure to bring a form of photo identification on your next visit to any of our hospital, emergency department or clinic locations to help us enroll you in our patient photo program. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Current driver's license
- Government-issued identification card
- Tribal identification card
- United States uniformed service identification card
- International Travel Passport
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Employment card
- Student identification card
Getting to Your Appointment
If you would like a map or driving directions to your clinic, visit our Locations and Maps section. Select your clinic from the list for a map, directions and contact information.