- Physical re-structuring of space for clinical research operations which facilitates close contact between the Clinical Research Coordinating Office (CRCO) and the clinical research staff enhancing collaboration, facilitation and interaction.
- Implementation of electronic systems to streamline processes and improve efficiency across the UWCCC clinical research enterprise.
- Ongoing collaboration with regulatory entities to streamline the approval process.
- Expansion of the Wisconsin Oncology Network (WON) to include 19 sites across the upper Midwest region.
- Developed and executed Education and Training Initiative across the clinical research enterprise.
- Intervention and Non-Intervention accrual over the grant cycle.