The Cancer Pharmacology Core offers the following equipment for use by investigators. View Using the Facility and Charges for information on reserving the instruments and associated fees.
- Agilent 1100 Series LC/MS
- Multiple HPLC systems with Fluorescence and UV detectors: Shimadzu Prominence HPLC System, Thermo SpectraSystem HPLC, Finnigan Surveyor HPLC System
- Bio-Rad Bio-Plex 100 Suspension Array System
- AMAXA Nucleofection System
- Beckman Coulter Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer
- NanodropND-1000 Spectrophotometer