Expedited Tissue Request for Pilot Studies
Follow these instructions if you are requesting 20 tissue samples or less, and require tissue type and diagnosis only.
- Submit the Inventory Inquiry Form which will be sent to the TSB BioBank Facility Manager to ensure there are sufficient banked specimens available for the proposed project.
- The TSB BioBank Facility Manager will inform you if there are sufficient banked specimens available. If specimens are available, the TSB BioBank Facility Manager will ask the investigator to send their research proposal to be reviewed by the Disease Specific Advisory sub-committees and the TSB BioBank Faculty Leader, who will assess the proposal's biological material request and review the prioritization of specimens.
- The TSB BioBank Facility Manager will inform the investigator of the committee's response within 2 weeks.
- Once notified, please submit the Formal Biospecimen Request Form.
- Biospecimen disbursement will usually occur within two weeks.