UW Health CareWear offers products for women who have had mastectomy, lumpectomy or breast reconstructive surgery.
Our staff of certified fitters have a wealth of experience in caring for women with cancer and other special needs.
Questions and Appointments
Please call CareWear at (608) 262-2609 with questions or requests for appontments at any of our locations.
Locations, Hours and Products/Services
|Locations||Hours||Services at This Location|
|University Hospital||Monday-Friday, by appointment||Mastectomy product fittings and CareWear product retail sales|
|East Clinic||Mondays, by appointment||Compression stocking fittings|
|West Clinic||Tuesdays and Thursdays, by appointment||Compression stocking fittings|
Most insurance plans cover partial or full costs of breast prostheses and mastectomy bras. Check with your health insurer for benefit coverage. We submit insurance and Medicare claims directly to your insurance companies.
- Jogging tops and tank tops
- Silicon breast prostheses
- Partial silicone breast forms
- Natural hair eyebrows
- Headscarves and hats
- Lymphedema sleeves and gloves
- Skin care products
- Specialty gifts and jewelry
- Prenatal support products
- Maternity compression stockings
- Compression stockings for women and men
Health Facts For You
UW Health Support Services
- Cancer Connect
- Cancer Psychology, Social Work and Spiritual Care Services
- Patient Advocacy and Education
- Wig Salon
Community Support Services