CareWear: (608) 262-2609
Health Facts For You
UW Health CareWear offers products for women who have had mastectomy, lumpectomy or breast reconstructive surgery.
Our staff of certified fitters have a wealth of experience in caring for women with cancer and other special needs. We offer support and guidance to help you find personal products to feel your best throughout the stages of treatment, recovery and the years that follow.
Most insurance plans cover partial or full costs of breast prostheses and mastectomy bras. Check with your health insurer for benefit coverage. We submit insurance and Medicare claims directly to your insurance companies.
Our CareWear products include:
- Jogging tops and tank tops
- Silicon breast prostheses
- Partial silicone breast forms
- Natural hair eyebrows
- Headscarves and hats
- Lymphedema sleeves and gloves
- Skin care products
- Specialty gifts and jewelry
- Prenatal support products
- Maternity compression stockings
- Compression stockings for women and men
- UW Hospital and Clinics, G3/160, 600 Highland Ave., Madison, WI 53792 | Map
- UW Health East Clinic, 5249 East Terrace Dr., Madison, WI 53718 | Map
- UW Health West Clinic, 451 Junction Rd., Madison WI 53717 | Map
Products vary at each location. The retail store is located at UW Hospital and Clinics and is open to the public.