The University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center Cancer Connect office is staffed by skilled oncology nurses and health educators who provide specific information about the Carbone Cancer Center and how to access care here.
Our mission is to improve cancer care and advocate for patients. We can direct patients to available services and disseminate up-to-date and accurate information to health professionals, cancer patients and their families.
Contact Cancer Connect for:
- New appointment scheduling
- Information and preliminary screening for clinical trials
- Referrals to the Carbone Cancer Center and community organizations
- Information on the Carbone Cancer Center press releases, news items and events
- Carbone Cancer Center resources available to cancer patients
- To speak directly with us, call (800) 622-8922 from 9am-4:30pm Monday through Friday. If you call after hours, you can leave a recorded message. Your call will be returned the next working day.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form. We will reply by the next working day.