Contact the Bladder Clinic
Call the Bladder Clinic at (608) 263-4757 to schedule an initial consultation.
The mission of UW Health Urology's Bladder Clinic is to provide comprehensive diagnostic evaluation and physical, medical and surgical care of complex bladder problems.
The Bladder Clinic is part of the Women's Pelvic Wellness Clinic, a multidisciplinary pelvic floor center.
The larger purpose of the Bladder Clinic and Multidisciplinary Pelvic Floor Center is to provide opportunities for professional interaction across disciplinary lines and for clinical research that will advance the understanding and care of patients with complex problems involving the bladder and pelvic floor.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Bladder
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence - Female | Male
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter
- Bladder Pacemaker
- Collagen Injection
- Non-surgical Bladder Treatments
- Pubovaginal Sling
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)/Transurethral Incision of the Prostate (TUIP)
- Urinary Tract Reconstruction