Urgent Care providers at UW Health concentrate on the treatment of urgent, non life-threatening conditions.
Our experienced family practice, internal medicine and pediatric physicians, certified physician assistants and nurse practitioners provide diagnostic primary care services for patients from infancy to adult.
- Evaluation of the entire spectrum of non-life-threatening conditions in need of timely attention
- Injury care (sprains, strains, cuts and bruises)
- Minor surgical procedures
- Laboratory and X-ray facilities
- On-site pharmacy
- Referral to specialists as needed