Urgent Care providers at UW Health concentrate on the treatment of urgent, non life-threatening conditions.
Our experienced family practice, internal medicine and pediatric physicians, certified physician assistants and nurse practitioners provide diagnostic primary care services for patients from infancy to adult.
- Evaluation of the entire spectrum of non-life-threatening conditions in need of timely attention
- Injury care (sprains, strains, cuts and bruises)
- Minor surgical procedures
- Laboratory and X-ray facilities
- On-site pharmacy
- Referral to specialists as needed
Urgent Care Changes Dec. 12
The UW Health East Towne Clinic, including Urgent Care, is relocating to the new UW Health Union Corners Clinic effective Dec. 12, 2016. Also on Dec. 12, hours for both UW Health Care locations will change to 8am-8pm on weekdays and from 8am-5pm on weekends and holidays.