Urgent Care providers at UW Health concentrate on the treatment of urgent, non life-threatening conditions.
Our experienced family practice, internal medicine and pediatric physicians, certified physician assistants and nurse practitioners provide diagnostic primary care services for patients from infancy to adult.
Urgent Care Moves to Union Corners
Please note, the Urgent Care Clinic at East Towne Clinic moved to our Union Corners Clinic. Urgent Care is no longer offered at East Towne Clinic.
- Evaluation of the entire spectrum of non-life-threatening conditions in need of timely attention
- Injury care (sprains, strains, cuts and bruises)
- Minor surgical procedures
- Laboratory and X-ray facilities
- On-site pharmacy
- Referral to specialists as needed